|Service Contracts||Duration- Description||MAP||MSRP|
|1 YEAR SERVICE – SC||1 Year Service- Travel Scooter||$90.00||$150.00|
|2 YEAR SERVICE – SC||2 Year Service- Travel Scooter||$150.00||$250.00|
|3 YEAR SERVICE – SC||3 Year Service- Travel Scooter||$270.00||$450.00|
Purchasing Service Plans Procedure for Requesting Service
- Select 1, 2 or 3 year contract options
- Effective date starts when product is purchased by the customer
- Contracts can only be purchased at the point of sales (can’t be purchased after the fact)
- Contracts are valid on scooter and standard number power wheelchairs
Service Plan Cover Labor Costs
- During the contract period specific parts costs are covered under warranty, these parts and time periods are specified in the owner’s manual
- After parts warranty has expired there may be charges for any additional parts needed.
What is Not Covered Under War-
- Any damage or issue that was caused by product misuse. Misuse is outlined in the product owner’s manual
- Instructional use of product
- Programming to customer’s needs
- Adjustments or fittings to meet customer’s needs
- Issues regarding, fabric, tires or any wear-and-tear components
- Shipping Damage or product set-up
Procedure for Requesting Service
- Customers should call Merits Health Products to request service at 1-800-963-7487
Information needed to process Service Call:
-Model and Serial Number
-Customer’s name, address and phone number
-A detailed description of issue
- Customer should discontinue use of product immediately upon discovery of problem
- Technical service will enter all information and request a technician dispatch
- The closest technician will be contacted and given a work order to complete the repairs
- Field service jobs are typically set up in 24-48 hours of initial request
- The customer is contacted within 24hrs of the job being set-up to advise them who will be calling to schedule a home visit.
- If there is no technician in the area one will be recruited. This process can take up to 5-7 business days depending on the location.
- Upon receipt of parts the technician will contact the customer to set-up an appointment that.